Monday, November 16, 2009

CA-RA-ZAY

We have been going a little crazy here in the Pack household.
We are MOVING...just down the street, but due to vacations and other things we were out Friday and can't move in until January. It's actually a good thing for us- same awesome ward, bigger place, more for our money..but we just have to be semi-homeless for a while :)
SO the girls and I headed to Cali to try to maintain some normalcy while all of our stuff is spread out between some friends and family. We surprised the socks off my mom when we showed up at pizza unannounced. It was great. Shane is in Utah because of school and work and we miss him. Although we miss Dad, I don't miss not having a place to call my own and at least here I have a few hands willing to help with the little ones. Thanks so much to all who have helped us and who have so generously stored our random stuff for us :) We love Y'all.
AND for all of you in the Sac-town area we will be here for a while and would love to see ya!!

5 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

I miss you and the girls already...haha! Tell Kaylee that her evil-step mother says hi :)

Cristina said...

are ya'll moving into a townhome on a corner? 3 rooms? give me a call sometime I want an update :) Have fun with the fam in California! Miss you!

Meteor magnets said...

Hey Shara! I would love to meet up. Call me at my mom's house! Glad that you are local for a while!

Kristina said...

We're in So Cal but will be back next week. Will you still be there for Thanksgiving? And I SO feel ya on hating not having a place to call your own. That's been us since May. SUCKS. :)

Carolyn G said...

I emailed you, I hope it was your current email address....call me!