Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow! It has been a crazy few weeks here at the Pack Casa. Weddings, birthdays, trips etc. So of course I fell behind, BUT I am back! (At least until it gets crazy again!) So update:
1. Kylie & Daniel got married May 22 in the Salt Lake Temple!! It was a beautiful day, the Bride and Groom looked HOT and the reception turned out fantastic.2. We went on a mini vacay to San Diego. My Shepherd family goes every year in May since I can remember. It was a small crowd this year and the weather was a little lame, but we still had fun. We hung out with family, saw some good friends, ate some yummy food and Kaylee LOVED the "hot water" aka jacuzzi! She however was NOT a fan of the beach. The sand made her feet "durty." 3. Kennady turned 5 months old! She is jabbering up a storm and has rolled from her tummy to back. We missed the rolling over thanks to Grandpa Shep!
Dad: "Hey Shara, so has Kennady rolled over yet?"
Me: "No"
Dad: "Oh well she just did like two times"
Thanks Dad :) She has also found her tongue and loves to show it to us! Other than that she is just becoming cuter and happier every day. We couldn't be more blessed with such a wonderful, sweet little girl!
4. Katie & Mikey got Married June 6 in the Salt Lake Temple! The little girls were peach puffs and it was such a fun day. They got sealed in the morning, we had 68 people in the sealing room which is A LOT, 12 being his siblings alone :) Then we took some pics, went and had a lovely luncheon and then had a blast at the reception. The weather tried to get us down but we trucked on and danced the night, and wind, away!

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

How fun!!! Love the pictures :)

Cristina said...

welcome back!! I wish I could have been there for all the fun! and, I can't believe how much Kennady is growing, she's so cute!