Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm A Slacker

So much has happened that I have not blogged about. So here we go!

A. Kennady turned 3 months old on the 4th!! Yeah! She's a keeper. We love you!
Kennady 3 months
Kaylee 3 months
B. Grandpa Pack turned 45 :) Of course Kaylee thought the party was for her, what party isn't, and helped Grandpa with his cake. We love you Grandpa Pack!
C. It was having one of those days and just when I thought I was going to scream she said,
K: Heavenly Fahdur. Heavenly Fahdur.
S: Are you praying?
K: I talking to Heavenly Fahdur
S: Oh. Well when we pray we thank Heavenly Father for things.
K: Heavenly Fahdur, thank you.
I love that Child, even when she is evil :)
D. Kaylee's first Easter Egg hunt...the day after Easter! She loved it. We hid them twice!
AND I just had to put these pics up for fun! My two little Buddha belly babies!

4 comments:

Lively's said...

These are so cute! You sure do have cute little girls! I hope our next one is a girl too.

Ashley Gilbert said...

I love that you dont forget to put Kaylee pics up too whenever you update. :) I think they look very similar as babies in fact. :) Cute post!

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha! Love this post....especially the Buddha pictures ;)

Brittney said...

Shara! I just sent you an email, with my address. Im so excited for her! When is the wedding or reception.... i hope i can make it. By the way you and your family and your daughters are so stinkin beautiful. Its funny, i think kaylee looks just like you, and kennedy looks just like shane! How is your family. Is johnny adjusting to return missionary life? Your mom still looks exactly the same! I really do miss your family... with all of us laying, laughing on your bed telling retarded jokes!