Sunday, May 11, 2008

MARK YOUR CALENDAR PEOPLE....

(Email me for our address)

Kaylee is turning one!
Anyone who is in the area come and celebrate with us this Friday!
Bring your scrunchies, leg warmers and Boss attitudes and PAR-TAY with us!
Its going to be TOTALLY AWESOME!

These are the rad invites we made and stuck on cassettes!

6 comments:

Lignell Family said...

Oh my you guys are crazy!! This is too funny!! We will be there!!

Kyle Peterson said...

You never cease to amaze me!! It's like totally rad. I tote wanna come and rat my hair with rave hairspray. I think I might bring Biff my bodacious boyfriend..... NOT!!! ..... Psych!

Brittney said...

That is soo cute... so is kaylee! I cant believe she is already one!! holy cow! I mis you and you family :(

Kara said...

Love- Love- Love your invitation idea, that's just classic! She's a doll, and getting so old!

Anonymous said...

Hope the party was fun. Post pics!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.