We are home in Sacramento for the holidays. I was so excited to come home. My family generally was excited to see the baby and Shane was excited to get a break from work! Kaylee was greeted with much love and is already being completely spoiled (which we just love). It is such a wonderful thing to see those you care about receive so much love! Kaylee loves Grandma's house. She already has her own cell phone to eat, an Uncle Johnny doll and has had ice cream! We are glad we were able to make it here and are excited for Christmas and the chance to talk to Elder Shepherd :)
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Shara! I was so excited to get your comment. I hear you guys are in Provo now. Fun! We should get together sometime ;) Can I just say your baby girl is SUPER CUTE! Have a good Christmas!!
Post a Comment